Wednesday, October 28th, 2020 @ 4pm pacific / 7pm eastern
In this 60 minute workshop, you will learn my transformative and embodied framework for Cultivating Joy in all areas of your life.
Joy is not a feeling to chase.
It is not dependent on outside circumstances.
It is a way of being you can learn to embody every single day.
Enter your name and email to register for this experience:
The intensity of this year has brought several things to light:
1) Many people found their capacity for uncertainty and upheaval stretched past the breaking point. We are not, as a society, very well trained for resilience and staying grounded in ourselves while also being able to face the tough stuff.
Cultivating Joy goes much deeper than positive thoughts and obligatory gratitude. These skills are also a way to expand your capacity for grace, surrender, hope, and the ability to weather any storm that comes your way.
2) We need to set down the idea that the perfect circumstances to live joyfully and on purpose are ever going to come around. This is not a dress rehearsal. This is real life. Hoping for things to “get back to normal” is a way to stay on the sidelines. It doesn’t address what’s here in front of you, nor does it help you to move forward and dare I even say thrive in the face of whatever comes next.
Building the skills for Embodied Joy and Presence will give you a strong foundation to move through the world and toward what matters to you both imperfectly and intentionally.
3) The world needs people living in joy now more than ever. The world I desire to create gives each and every person space to discover and embody what brings them joy and to make decisions and choices while leading from a place of joy, rather than a place of fear or stress or feeling as if they are lacking.
When you choose to shift your state of being and practice Embodying Your Joy, you are creating possibilities for others to do the same.
Embodying Joy is a skill that can be cultivated very intentionally — even in the midst of uncertainty and upheaval.
This experience will create the space for you to:
- Root deeply into who you are being in each moment.
- Make changes to your subconscious patterns, your body responses, and your choices throughout your day.
- Check in with what feels like is missing or off, or currently out of your reach.
- Catch yourself when your fear, doubt, and anxiety patterns are on autoplay.
- Re-pattern your cells and nervous system for more joy, peace, and aliveness.
- Have full permission to be where you are in each moment.
- Make decisions from a grounded, centered place.
- Strengthen your trust in yourself, in your body, and in your decisions.
This will take you beyond positive thinking and mindset tricks, and deep into the wisdom and knowing of your body, your heart, and your soul.
“Recently I was reflecting on how through this work with Kate I’ve been able to increase my capacity for joy even with everything that’s happened recently. I don’t shy away from the thanks and compliments at work because they are in alignment with who I am. I’m also finding it easier to say thanks and compliment people for a similar reason. It’s pretty amazing how much things have changed for the better.” — Anie C.
Cultivating Joy: Workshop Details + Registration
Date: Wednesday, October 28th, 2020
Time: 4:00-5:00pm pacific time / 7:00-8:00pm eastern time
Location: On Zoom
If you are unable to make it live, our session will be recorded and sent to you within 24 hours.
We will gather virtually for 60 minutes for an interactive workshop. You will experience a combination of learning, self-inquiry, embodiment practice, and energy activation as you receive tools and practice skills for intentionally cultivating joy.
Once you register, you will receive an email with Zoom access and full workshop details within 24 hours.